• Becoming a Sustaining Strategic Partner: Sustaining Strategic Partners help ensure the success and sustainability of our work. Join our initiative by becoming a five-year sponsor.
• Sponsoring Aroostook Aspirations Initiative: Partner with AAI by sponsoring a specific event or by becoming a sponsor for the whole year.
• Become a Scholarship Partner: Join our scholarship fund and receive all the benefits of the Gauvin Scholar program in your name.
• Being an Internship Placement Site: The Internship Hub of Aroostook is always looking to increase the number of employers that participate in internships. If your business or organization is interested in participating in an internship, please contact our Internship Hub of Aroostook Coordinator at (207) 760-0558 or at email@example.com
• Giving in-kind donations: AAI hosts many events throughout the year, such as the Reverse Career Fair, Night with the Stars Gala, scholar weekends and the County Service Challenge. You can donate items such as food, water, facilities or other items in support of these events.
Very few things in life are more promising and give us greater meaning than helping our youth reach their highest potential, be as successful as possible and live where they choose. Your efforts to help our county's youth pursue their education and find ways to seek their careers within Aroostook County provides such an opportunity.